* Your child will participate in age-appropriate lessons with the perfect balance of classroom structure and fun.
* You can watch your child on our waiting room TVs as they learn, grow, and challenge themselves in class.
* YOU get to choose your level of involvement. To continue building your child’s confidence they will always be invited to perform in any and all performances or community events that Shore Stars participates in but you get to pick and choose which ones you would like to do. There are no exclusive teams at Shore Stars. All dancers are always welcome. You can perform in as much or as little as you would like!
* Your family can join in on the dance experience with holiday parties, parent observation weeks, bring a friend days, contests, movie nights, and more!
* Your child will always be taught by an educated experienced instructor. Shore Stars is owned and operated by a certified school teacher. Our teachers continuously attend workshops and conventions to improve their knowledge to bring your child the most up to date dance training.
* We are conveniently located on the Route 34 circle in Wall, easily accessible from Sea Girt, Belmar, Manasquan, Brick, Brielle, and surrounding towns.
* We offer energetic and fun summer camps for all ages and levels.
We are passionate about giving your child the confidence to dance freely and happily in front of others. Our goal is to help your dancer find their own confidence and pride in themselves as they learn to be brave and strong in class and at events and performances.
We promise to always be consistent and structured in how we present information and communicate with you (the parents) AND how we teach your children. This includes our prices, policies, lesson plans, and teaching techniques.
We promise to always aim to inspire, ignite passion, and keep your dancer feeling excited to come back each class. Your child is a part of creative lessons, activities, learning styles, songs, studio events, contests, and more. We want them to be imaginative and creative with us as they develop a love for dance and the arts.
It’s all about the smiles! We are passionate about creating a place where your child and your family will feel connected, welcomed, important, and part of something special. You will be greeted warmly and can have a seat on the comfy couch, grab a cup of complimentary coffee/tea, and chat with the other families all while watching your dancer and their friends from the TV monitor in the lobby.
It is our belief that childhood should not be rushed. Your dancer will not move too quickly through our curriculum, meaning that they will not learn any steps or “tricks” that they are not developmentally ready for or might put stress on their physical development as they grow. We strongly believe in injury prevention, proper technique, and repetition/practice for muscle memory. Your child will always be given age appropriate songs, costumes, and activities.