* Age-appropriate activities with the perfect balance of classroom structure and fun
* Lobby TVs to watch your child shine in class
* No exclusive teams. All dancers shine!
* Your child will always be taught by an educated experienced instructor. Shore Stars is run by a certified school teacher. Our teachers continuously attend workshops and conventions to improve their knowledge to bring your child the most up to date dance training.
* We are conveniently located on the Route 34 circle in Wall, easily accessible from Sea Girt, Belmar, Manasquan, Brick, Brielle, and surrounding towns.
Every class your child will say the “pledge” to promise to be confident, happy, kind, energetic, and try their best. Our #1 goal is to help your child become confident to dance freely and happily in front of others feeling truly talented and proud of themselves.
Theme weeks, creative activities, coloring pages, props, obstacle courses, fun music, sticker progress notebooks, and more! They’ll be imaginative, creative, and excited to come back each week.
You will feel welcomed, important, and part of something special. Grab a cup of complimentary coffee/tea, chat, and watch your dancer and their friends on the TV monitor in the lobby. Community within the studio and in performances. You’re invited to perform in all community events: nursing homes, parades, etc but you can pick and choose which events you’d like to do. Even our recital is community centered and not a typical show in a theater. It’s a fun family event with a show, meal for everyone, and a DJ dance party!
Childhood should not be rushed. Your dancer will not move too quickly through the curriculum or learn any steps that they are not developmentally ready for. We strongly believe in injury prevention, proper technique, and repetition/practice for muscle memory. Your child will always be given age appropriate songs, costumes, and activities.