* Age-appropriate activities with the perfect balance of classroom structure and fun
* Lobby TVs to watch your child shine in class
* No exclusive teams. All dancers shine!
* Your child will always be taught by an educated experienced instructor. Shore Stars is run by a certified school teacher. Our teachers continuously attend workshops and conventions to improve their knowledge to bring your child the most up to date dance training.
* We are conveniently located on the Route 34 circle in Wall, easily accessible from Sea Girt, Belmar, Manasquan, Brick, Brielle, and surrounding towns.
We are passionate about helping your child feel confident to dance freely and happily in front of others. Our #1 goal is to help your dancer feel truly talented and proud of themselves as they learn.
We promise to always be consistent and structured in how we present information and communicate with you (the parents) AND how we teach your children. This includes our prices, policies, lesson plans, and teaching techniques.
With monthly themes, creative lessons, songs, and activities your child will be excited to come back to class each week. They’ll be imaginative, creative, and learn to express themselves in different ways.
It’s all about the smiles! Your child and family will feel connected, welcomed, important, and part of something special. You’ll be greeted warmly and can have a seat on the comfy couch, grab a cup of complimentary coffee/tea, and chat with the other families all while watching your dancer and their friends on the TV monitor in the lobby.
Childhood should not be rushed. Your dancer will not move too quickly through the curriculum or learn any steps or “tricks” that they are not developmentally ready for or might put stress on their physical development as they grow. We strongly believe in injury prevention, proper technique, and repetition/practice for muscle memory. Your child will always be given age appropriate songs, costumes, and activities.