This information will change as the laws and guidelines are changed in NJ and Monmouth County. It will be updated as often as needed to meet the requirements.
* Class sizes will be small, only accommodating the amount of people that can safely remain socially distant.
* No food or drinks are permitted inside except water
* Dancers must wear masks into the building and in the lobby. Masks are optional while dancing.
* Family members can come inside the lobby for drop off, shopping merchandise, speaking to the office staff, and for pick up only. Family members cannot remain inside during classes. The lobby seating and waiting area is currently only for dancers. Everyone who enters the lobby must be wearing a mask since the lobby is not large enough to socially distance properly. There will always be an office staff member present to help your child at arrival and departure so that you do not have to enter the building at all if you don’t need to. This will help keep it less crowded and more comfortable for the dancers as they use the lobby to change shoes and get ready for class. At the end of class if your child is exiting the building to your car the Shore Stars staff will monitor the dancers’ exit from the building and only allow a child outside if the parent is waiting outside or the staff member can see the parent waiting in the car (same as last year).
* As of right now we will not be using Zoom for any classes unless absences get high and cases increase. For any absences, make-up classes can be arranged when your dancer is ready to return to the studio. If your child is quarantining reach out to our office staff to discuss further.
* Staff and students will be required to use hand sanitizer or wash their hands upon entering and leaving the building.
* Each room is equipped with hand sanitizer, gloves, extra masks, and disinfectant cleaning supplies.
* The front office staff will monitor all bathroom usage and disinfect all high touch areas such as light switches, handles, the sink, and the toilet throughout all classes.
* Class times are staggered to allow for cleaning and to eliminate a large amount of people in the building at once. Please do not arrive early or be late in picking up your dancer.
* Upon enrolling a child in any class, parents agree to waivers in their Parent Portal that include details regarding Covid such as doing a daily health screening before they come to class, keeping their child home if they have a fever, are ill, and/or have been in close contact/proximity of anyone who has tested positive with Covid, alerting Shore Stars Dance Academy if there are any positive Covid tests within the family, and if the dancer has been in close contact to someone awaiting test results or with a positive test result.
* If we are governed by Monmouth County or the state of New Jersey to once again close and go fully remote you will be given different options for Zoom classes and tuition payments, pro-rates, or refunds.