* Tuition is an all-inclusive price and includes: all lessons, prizes, recital fees, recital costumes, pins, notebooks, trophies, coloring pages, stickers, use of the library, birthday gifts, holiday gifts, and more. Tuition is not a “per class” cost. If some months have fewer classes than others, the tuition cost remains the same (equal payments) to cover all the things your child is getting from their experience at Shore Stars.
* Each tuition payment is a commitment to two months of dance. Tuition (and summer deposits) can not be refunded or pro-rated once paid or for any absences. You are always welcome to schedule a make-up if you miss a class.
* You can cancel your dance lessons anytime before a new 2 month session/payment begins.
* If registering in the summer (for September) there is a $50 deposit due to hold your spot. The remaining balance will be charged on Sept 1st.
* RATES (for September 2019 through June 2020):
Taking 1 class each week: 5 payments of $150
Taking 2 classes each week: 5 payments of $200
Taking 3 classes each week: 5 payments of $250
* These 5 payments will be charged to your credit card on file in our Parent Portal on 9/1/19, 11/1/19, 1/1/20, 3/1/20, and 5/1/20
* Register in the Parent Portal (tab above)
SHORE STARS UNIFORM…
Our mandatory class uniform helps the teacher see the silhouette of the body to make any necessary corrections to ensure safe/proper execution of all dance steps. This uniform also creates a sense of belonging, pride, & discipline as they learn the art of dance. We only use the best companies for shoes because they are well-made, stronger, and safer for our dancer’s feet & ankles. They also will not scuff or damage our dance floors. We do not carry or recommend used/hand-me-down shoes since they are made to mold to an individual’s unique foot and can break down easily with wear and tear. Your uniform will be explained and available upon registration into the classes of your choice.